One goal of the AEBC is to be involved in education at all levels. This board guides the pursuit of this goal. To date, we have a pre-school at Chaguanas and applications for five (5) sites to be included in Government's Early Childhood Care and Educaton (ECCE) program.
A range of ministries were established to support the outreach and discipleship efforts of the churches:
- Light of Life Correspondance courses
- Distribution of RBC Daily Bread and Discovery booklets
In addition, an annual bible quiz is organised for the youth of the AEBC churches.
In addition to supporting missionaries in various fields, the AEBC actively promotes short-term missions involvement via the following agencies
- Inter-Caribbean Children's Ministries
- Samaritan Outreach Ministries Int'l
- Wycliffe Bible Translators (Caribbean)
- Other Missions-related organisations
Victory Heights Bible Camp
Established since 1965, this campsite has its goal "changing lives for good". In addition to AEBC's own Carnival and Holiday camps plus church camps, the site is rented to other organisations for retreats, training seminars, baptisms etc. Day visits by schools and other groups are also accommodated.
The site includes the following facilities:
- Sleeping accommodation for over 300 persons
- An auditorium that can accommodate 400 persons
- A swimming pool
- A playing field
- A recreation area with swings, parallel bars and a basketball court
- Nature trails
- Zipline and Low-ropes course
Each year, AEBC holds a Ladies Retreat in March, a Mother's Day Tea Party in May and a Ladies Rally in August. By these events and the promotion of ladies' groups in the chuches, it is our aim to develop the great potential that resides in our female members.They also organise the annual adult Christmas Banquet.
Each year, AEBC holds a joint Men's camp with ECWI and a prayer breakfast. By these events and the promotion of male groups in the chuches, it is our aim to develop the great potential that resides in our male members.
This committee comprises of representatives from each youth group within the AEBC and thir motto is "working together to build each other". Their annual activities include the following:
- AEBC Sports/Family Day in March
- Youth night at the AEBC Convention
- Christmas Banquet
- Leadership development
- Night of prayer and worship