A Helping Hand on the Path to Success
The Association of Evangelical Bible Churches Credit Union Co-operative Society was granted its certificate of registration on November 7th, 2005. Our inaugural general meeting was held a month later. Our membership at that time was 64 and our shareholdings was $60,000.00. Today, five years later, our membership has crossed 300, our shareholdings over $1,200,000.00 and we have granted 150+ loans to members in need.
We are GROWING!!! We have come a long way and we will go even further with your support and involvement.
Join us today and allow us to be a helping hand
on your path to success!
- Shares – Promoting thrift through savings/investment
- Deposits – Get 2% annually on your deposit account balance
- Loans – Providing funds for provident and productive purposes
- Loan Insurance – Coverage up to $40,000 (paid by the Credit Union)
- Family Indemnity Plan – Assistance with Funeral expenses (you pay reasonable monthly rates)
- Life Savings Insurance – Pre-approved insurance coverage that automatically doubles a member’s savings upon death (depending on the amount of savings) up to $5,000.00.
- Life Savings Plus – A benefit to the member’s beneficiary of $24,000.00 for only $146.88 annually ($12.24 per month)
- Medical Insurance – For members 18-75 years old
- Gift Certificates – For special occasions or just to give a gift that keeps on giving
- Education of members – Through events planned by the Education Committee
- Account Statements – Quarterly statements and letters for visa and other purposes
- Financial Counselling – Your Credit Committee is trained and available to advise